FSE-112 Sensor Electronics Modules
Replace: Designed for easy integration. Ideal for adding intelligent and reliable flow measurement into all your latest products.
The FSE-112 Sensor Electronics Modules, developed by Flusso, use Flusso's proprietary MEMS-based sensor technology, which has the ability to detect bidirectional gas flow, differential pressure and temperature.
These modules incorporate Flusso's firmware, which is hosted in a microprocessor that drives the sensor and provides calibratable measurements.
By combining the advanced FLS112 sensor with Flusso's reference electronics design, these modules offer optimal functionality and sensing performance.
Additionally, the FSE-112 modules are designed for easy mechanical integration into the final product, simplifying the route to market for manufacturers. Flusso provides comprehensive support to optimise the fluidics fixture performance for mechanical integration.
Applications : Industrial – HVAC – Drone - Medical
- Silicon-MEMS Sensor measurements.
- Reference electronics design with hosted Flusso firmware.
- Fully temperature-compensated readings.
- SDK available to modify the application layer and make use of spare microcontroller resources.
- 10-pin host interface connections with I2C interface.
- Fully compatible with Flusso’s GUI for quick evaluation.
- FLS112 Bidirectional Flow Sensor
- Peripheral or axial measurements directly into your gas stream.
- Proprietary MEMS-based technology.
- Reference electronics for optimal sensing functionality.
- Application-specific custom calibration available
- Comprehensive support from Flusso
Order your module today?
Replace this with something else? Our plug and play evaluation kit contains everything you’ll need to test the new FLS110 flow sensor within your application. It plugs directly into your flow system using push-fit connectors and into your PC to view and record sensor data.
Replace? Flusso offers a complete digital flow sensing solution: to seamlessly integrate hardware and software with mechanical and fluidic components.
Get in touch
Please complete all fields
Please select your industry sector to ensure future communication is relevant to you.
Check box if you wish to receive Flusso Pulse regular news updates